Russian Section – Online conference
The World in COVID-19: The Impact of the Pandemic on the Development
of Countries and Regions
20-21 November 2020, Moscow State University, Russian Federation
Online Sessions and topics
1. Russian regions in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic: interactions between the pandemic and the Russian economy
2. Contrasts in the sensitivity of branches of the world economy during crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
3. The impact of the pandemiс on development of foreign countries and regions: lessons for Russia
- Sessions will be held successively for two days on 20 and 21 November from 10 a.m to 16 p.m (GMT+3).
- The conference will be held in English online via Zoom.
- Final programme will be available on the website after November 12.
- Participation is free of charge.
Call for abstracts and registration
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 10, 2020.
- Abstracts (max. 200 words) should be submitted in English. Submissions must be made online.
- Online registration is compulsory for all speakers and participants. Registration must be made before November 17 .
- If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Event website: www.geopandemia.org
Stay updated about this event and ERSA upcoming activities, subscribe to ERSA E-newsletter.