EURegionsWeekCollege: Only 10 days left to apply for the closed session with Commissioner Elisa Ferreira
Within the framework of the 19th European Week of Regions and Cities, the EURegionsWeek College will include 4 outstanding sessions between the 11 and 14 October 2021:
- Cohesion Policy and Academic Debate
- A Conversation with…. – Discussion on European Cohesion Policy with PhD Students and Early Career Researchers
- Research for Policy Impact: The European Parliament
- Forward Challenges for Cohesion Policy 2021 – 2027: A view from Commissioner Elisa Ferreira
Please note: Pre-application is required only for the closed session with the Commissioner. Deadline: 23rd July 2021
HIGHLIGHT: Forward Challenges for Cohesion Policy 2021 – 2027: A view from Commissioner Elisa Ferreira
In this closed session, a small number of shortlisted participants (Ph.D. students & early career researchers) will have the opportunity to learn about future challenges of the cohesion policy and have the opportunity to engage and network with the Commissioner.
This session will address the challenges of the Cohesion Policy 2021 – 2027 including discussions on the key questions in achieving digital and green transitions, how to optimise results from the changing institutional landscape within the EU Institutions and other topics to be mutually agreed. The session seeks to identify gaps in knowledge and seeks to better articulated knowledge mobilisation in the future and opportunities.
Call for Participants
30 early career researchers/PhD students will have the chance to meet privately with Cohesion and Reforms Commissioner Elisa Ferreira as part of the #EURegionsWeek.
Applications are invited from early career researchers (within five years of PhD or equivalent) and current PhD students to attend a closed session with Commissioner Elisa Ferreira to discuss Future Challenges for Cohesion policy 2021-2027.
To apply for this Session, please submit:
- your full CV;
- research interests in the form of an abstract with keywords, and details of any teaching assignments (if applicable) by 23rd July 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org .