ESPON Scientific Conference 2018
November 14, 2018, London, United Kingdom
Objective and topics:
The conference aims to share and discuss experiences and upcoming challenges in territorial development and cohesion.
Three topics have been identified as common challenges for improving and further developing the support to policy makers:
a) territorial interrelations;
b) integrated territorial development;
c) new data sources.
- 31 July 2018: Deadline for abstracts to be submitted
- End August 2018: Notification of acceptance
- End September 2018: Publication of the conference programme
- 5 November 2018: Deadline for papers and slides of the selected abstracts
- 14 November 2018: ESPON 2020 Scientific Conference
ERSA participates and supports this event.