The 4th ERSA Winter School is planned to be held in Warsaw* from 14-18 February 2022. The ERSA Winter School 2022. This year’s edition features “Applied spatial quantitative methods in regional science”
The programme includes lectures by proven scholars, lab workshops as well as software classes. During the Winter School, the participants will also be invited to present their research and receive precious feedback from senior researchers.
- Giuseppe Arbia, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy
- Jean Dubé, Université Laval, Canada
- Martin Andersson, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Roberto Patuelli, University of Bologna, Italy
- Katarzyna Kopczewska, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Mateusz Kopyt, University of Warsaw, Poland
Call for Applications Deadline: October 15, 2021.
>> Winter School website <<
* Please note: Should the pandemic situation change, organisers may decide to shift from a physical to a virtual event.