6th International Scientific-Practical Conference
Good Governance at local self-government : towards efficiency and welfare society
October 12-13, 2017 , Siauliai University (Lithuania).
ERSA Baltic Section, together with Siauliai University, cordially invite to submit abstracts, articles and participate in the 6th International Scientific-Practical Conference Good Governance at local self-government: towards efficiency and welfare society.
The conference will focus on a broad range of topics:
- Capacity building and competencies for efficiency and welfare society in local self-government.
- Strengthening democracy and building trust in local self-government.
- Cross-Sectoral Partnerships in local self-government.
- Enhancing the efficiency of public services.
- E-governance as presumption for developing efficiency and building trust.
- Subsidiarity and ethics.
- Socio-economical local challenges.
- Evidence based public management.
Researchers are very welcomed to propose presentations for the plenary session. The languages of the conference are English, Lithuanian and Russian.
The Conference is organized by the Department of Public Administration, Šiauliai University Faculty of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts and ERSA Baltic Section.
On behalf of Organizing Committee lect. Vilma Tubutiene, e-mail: email@example.com,
On behalf of Scientific Committee prof. Diana Šaparnienė, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org