POSTPONED TO 2022
RSAI British & Irish Section
48th Annual Conference
5-8 July, 2021, Stirling University and Stirling Court Hotel United Kingdom
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (tbc)
The RSAI British & Irish Section invites the submission of abstracts to be considered for the 2021 RSAI-BIS Annual Conference. Suggested themes for the conference are listed below, though quality papers in all areas of regional science are welcome.
· Spatial analysis of productivity and labour markets
· Higher education and the impact of universities on regional economies
· Migration, refugees, and integration
· Spatial analysis of voting behaviour and political outcomes
· Regional science in business (retail and geodemographics)
· Transportation networks and their regional economic impact
· Regional disparities in health and well-being outcomes
· Spatial analysis of marine economies and renewable energy
· Scottish devolution, the UK and Brexit
· Urban futures (and sustainable cities)
· Inequalities in subjective wellbeing
· Social welfare assistance and reform
Early career researchers and doctoral students are strongly encouraged to apply. There are prizes for the best conference paper and the best conference presentation by early career researchers / PhD students, and a heavily discounted conference fee.
Proposals for special sessions are invited. Those wishing to organise special sessions are kindly invited to submit their proposals via the following submission portal
Question on the conference should be directed to the secretary Justin Doran (email@example.com) or the Conference Chair Graham Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please visit the conference website for more details.
Stay tuned on ERSA events, join our Join our Emailing list