The 2nd Regional Conference of Evaluators in Western Balkan and Southeast Europe – 25th – 26th October, 2017, Zagreb, Croatia (in English and Croatian)
In cooperation with the Institute of Economics, Zagreb, Croatian Evaluation Network and Slovenian Evaluation Society.
At this Conference we gather members of evaluation networks, associations and societies as well as other interested experts that deal with the theory and practice of evaluation of public policies, programmes and projects in the Western Balkan region and wider.
Main Conference themes are:
- Development of national evaluation societies in the WB region.
- Evaluation at International Financial Institutions – Balancing Accountability and Learning
- Evaluation practice and challenges in spatial context
- Evaluation in the EU
- Development of evaluation capacities and approaches
- Evaluation challenges and science
- Evaluation in civil society and social policy
- Evaluation practices and culture
In accordance with the Conference programme we expect over 30 presentations from authors in the region and wider, as well as from international financial institutions (EBRD, EIB i CEB). Working languages of the conference are English, Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Slovenian and Serbian. The plenary sessions and round table will be facilitated in English with possible discussion in local languages. The second day three parallel sessions will be facilitated in in English, and three sessions in local languages.
Registration form (in English)
Registration form (in Croatian)