Special Issue: Journal of Labour Market Research
“Spatial Dimensions of the Labour Market”
The special issue focuses on regional labour markets and welcomes theoretical, empirical and policy-oriented submissions related to the strength of static and dynamic agglomeration effects, the causes and consequences of agglomeration effects, regional disparities, the regional impact of globalisation and digitalisation, the role of firm and worker mobility, and the role of firms’ productivity, productivity growth and innovation in shaping regional labour markets.
- Melanie Arntz, ZEW Mannheim and Heidelberg University
- Uwe Blien, IAB Nuremberg and University of Bamberg
- Roberto Patuelli, University of Bologna and RCEA
- Christian Schluter, Aix-Marseille University
- Ulrich Zierahn, Utrecht University and ZEW Mannheim
You can submit your papers for the special issue here. When submitting, you need to make sure that you do so for the article collection “Spatial Dimensions of the Labour Market” which you will be asked for during the submission process under “Additional information”.
The submission deadline: 28 February 2020
Download the complete annoucement here.
For further question, please contact Melanie Arntz (firstname.lastname@example.org).