We are happy to extend our congratulations to the newly elected Managing Board of the Bulgarian Section (BARI/BSRA). We wish Kosyo Stoychev, elected as the chairperson, full success and assure BARI new Managing Board of the full support of ERSA.
On November 23, 2020, The Bulgarian Regional Science Association held its General Assembly and made the following decisions:
- Accept and release the Managing Board and the Chairperson – mandate 2016-2020
- Propose and elect a new Managing Board with the following members:
- Prof. Kosyo Stoychev, Ph.D.
- Marin Rusev, Ph.D.
- Zvetana Stoyanova, Ph.D.
- Prof. Nikolay Tzonkov, Ph.D.
- Prof. Stela Raleva, Ph.D.
- Head Assist. Prof. Georgi Tzolov, Ph.D.
- Prof. Elka Vasileva, Ph.D.
New Managing Board structure
Immediately after the General Assembly, the New managing Board held its first meeting and elected the following structure:
Chairperson: Assoc. Prof. Kosyo Stoychev, PhD
Vice-Chairperson: Prof. Zvetana Stoyanova, PhD
Vice-Chairperson: Assoc. Prof. Nikolay Tzonkov, PhD