We invite you to join us for our outstanding programme at this year’s edition of EURegionsWeek including:
- Cohesion Policy and Academic Debate; Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 11:30 – 13:00 CET
- Research for policy impact: the European Parliament; Wednesday, October 13, 2021 11:30 – 13:00 CET
- A Conversation with…. Discussion on European Cohesion Policy with senior EU officials; Wednesday, October 13, 2021 14:30 – 16:00 CET
- Future Challenges for Cohesion Policy 2021-27: A view from Commissioner Ferreira; Tuesday, October 12, 2021 15:00 – 16:00 CET (this session is only for selected applicants)
- Alternative and local food systems (ALFS) in a post-COVID-19 World; Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 9:30 – 11:00 CET
- EU Funds, Quality of Sub-national Institutions, Rule of Law and COVID-19 Recovery; Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 11:30 – 13:00 CET
- Supporting disabled and ethnic minority entrepreneurs: an engaged scholarship approach to inclusivity; Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 14:30 – 16:00 CET
- Regional Growth Against All Odds; Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 16:30 – 18:00 CET
- Are Integrated Sustainable Urban Development Strategies contributing to a more cohesive EU territory?; Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 9:30 – 11:00 CET
- European stakeholder values regarding the Green Deal. Does space matter?; Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:30 – 13:00 CET
- The changing landscape of regional inequalities in the EU: economic, social and political dimensions; Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 14:30 – 16:00 CET
- Digital tools for the recovery and resilience of cities and regions during and after a pandemic; Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 16:30 – 18:00 CET
- Border regions as living spaces; Thursday, October 14, 2021, 9:30 – 11:00 CET
- Spatial Justice in Post-Pandemic Europe; Thursday, October 14, 2021, 11:30 – 13:00 CET
Login: click on the URL https://eu.app.swapcard.com/event/eu-regions-week and then on the button “Join the event” and fill in the required fields to register. For more information on how to register and on how to use Swapcard, please read the available userguide.
Browse the programme and start building your personal agenda! Regarding our above Agenda, please select (European Regional Science Association (ERSA) as a partner, and register for the sessions of your choice.
Please note that the speakers and the moderators are registered for their session. All Speakers and moderators entered in CMS will be contacted by the Secretariat to complete their profile in Swapcard.
19th European Week of Regions and Cities
11-14 October 2021, Online
The European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) is the biggest annual Brussels-based event dedicated to regional policy. This event serves as a platform for discussing and showcasing the development of EU cohesion policy and making decision-makers more aware of the importance of regions and cities in EU policymaking. More info: https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/home_en
The University Sessions and the College sessions are organized by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO)and the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) advised by the Regional Studies Association European Foundation (RSA Europe) and with the cooperation of the European Regional Science Association (ERSA) and the Association of European Schools of Planning (AESOP).